This page has moved to a new address.

MOPS In The Morning

Thursday, March 3, 2011

MOPS In The Morning

I have MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) in the morning. I love my MOPS group...I also love that it's at the church we now attend so my kids are very comfortable with going there.

I usually do all the set up for the meetings the morning before but I was unable to get over there this morning. We were actually visiting a friend in the hospital. My husbands best friend from high school who we just recently saw. He is 38 and was told he has colon cancer...shocker!!! He had surgery yesterday and the surgeon was very pleased with the surgery. So, it seems he will have a good prognosis...but we won't know for sure until pathology comes back.

Anyway, I have to go in early tomorrow morning to set up for the MOPS meeting. We are having a toy exchange so I will be bringing in some toys and books the kids don't use any more. We can then "shop" for what we want from the other people dropping things off. Whatever is left is being brought to goodwill.

My goals has been to be in bed by 11:30 pm - I have 12 minutes. I had been getting in the habit of not getting to bed until about 1 a.m. and then getting up to get our oldest off to school. I was absolutely not getting enough sleep. So hence the goal to get to bed earlier. I would actually like to change that to 10:30, but I always have so much to do after the kids go to bed. Also, I am now going to be implementing book reviews, so there are some books I'm reading for that. If I go to bed too late - I fall asleep. :-)

I have 9 minutes now...I better go!

Love to all! ♥

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home