This page has moved to a new address.

What A Great Day!

Monday, October 4, 2010

What A Great Day!

So today I woke up and began my 10 week training for a 5K.  I don't know if I will actually run in a 5K, but since I've never been a runner it will be nice to build up to that properly and then make a 5K my normal route.

I then started potty training our twin daughter.  I decided over the weekend we really need to get this done so I, mistakenly, tried a crash course in it which didn't go over so well.  I put both Anna and Ethan in new underwear with their favorite characters and then the both proceeded to have accidents and completely freaked.  Anna has been wanted to wear her underwear ever since, which is a good opportunity for us to "practice".  So now I set the timer.  I have her sit on the potty initially, then put her underwear on her.  I then keep setting the timer for 10 minutes until she goes in the potty.  Once she goes, I then do it in 30 minute increments until she goes.  No accidents today...but I'm still not sure she's really "getting" it.  Ethan has no desire to try again...so we'll wait until he starts to show interest.

I then had a full schedule with appointments for my home business which ended with me getting a new partner started this evening.  I'm very excited to help her and her family, not only get really healthy and safe products into their household, but also that I have the opportunity to help her earn a really great income which will just allow her to dream.

Since my husband is at the Fire Department tonight, tomorrow morning with be Pilate's.  We have Comcast Cable and through their On Demand there is a Fitness Channel with Pilate's.

Overall I would call it a good day!  :) 

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Blogs said...

what a busy life for sure...best wishes in running:) i wish i could! joining you from bloggy moms...have a good day!

 
At October 5, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through Bloggy Moms. I hope your day goes well. I'm glad I'm out of the potty training phase w/ my kids! Hope it works well for you! My blog is http://www.odysseyofamomscholar.net if you want to check it out.

 
At October 5, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck! I used to be a runner in my high school days. I would love to get back into shape enough to participate in a marathon. Following from bloggy moms.

Tomica
www.loveofbooks.net
www.mymomnetwork.com

 
At October 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM , Blogger EatDrinkBeRunning said...

Good luck to you and your training! That is awesome. I'm a new follower from Twitter Moms New Bloggers Club. Stop by sometime and check out my blog...any comments or suggestions would help! http://hungrigyrl.blogspot.com.

 
At October 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Forgetfulone said...

Hi Jodi! thanks for stopping by my blog. Boy do I remember potty training! My twins are 14 now, and time just goes by too fast. Cherish their time as little ones because you'll blink, and it will be gone! It is great to meet you! Good luck on your training.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home