This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Thanksgiving - Blog Hops

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving - Blog Hops

Below are a few blog hops I am in today, but also wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Sometimes through all the stress and the trials of everyday life it can be so difficult to just sit back and be grateful what you do have...so today, of all days, I am taking the time time just be grateful.

  • I, of course, am so grateful for my healthy children and my wonderful husband.
  • I am grateful that we have a roof over our heads and food on the table.
  • So grateful for the men who fight for our country.
  • I am really grateful that I started blogging - just a few months ago, but wow, have met some wonderful women and have been following some beautiful blogs.
  • I am also grateful to feel so welcomed in this community of bloggers and for the followers - I will be starting some awesome giveaways soon!
Have a healthy, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, if you could visit the link below - Daria at A Mom In Management is trying to help this single mom raise money to offset medical expenses for her 15 year old son that has a brain tumor.

http://www.mominmanagement.com/1543/giving-thanks-when-you-are-a-15-year-old-with-a-brain-tumor/

 
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog Hop moonangelnay thursday blogspot link party blog hop

9 Comments:

At November 25, 2010 at 12:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I wish you a very happy Thanksgiving

 
At November 25, 2010 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Jana said...

Hello, my name is Jana. I am now following you from the Thursday Thanksgiving Blog hop: Think of me Thursday. I am from www.adoctorandanurse.com. Feel free to come and visit any time.

Have a blessed holiday season. Jana

 
At November 25, 2010 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Babamoon said...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!

Best wishes!

Nay x

Moonangelnay Handmade Blog

 
At November 25, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Aldon Hynes said...

I'm not blog hopping today. So far, I haven't joined in blog hops. For that matter, I've visited a bunch of blogs this morning, but I'm about to head over to my in-laws and will probably be offline for most of the day.

That said, I want to take a moment out to wish you and all your readers a Happy Thanksgiving.

 
At November 25, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Gerry's Soap N Stuff said...

I found you at Dream A Little Dream. Beautiful family...Happy Thanksgiving to you. Gerry

 
At November 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Belly Charms said...

Thanks for linking up on Think of Me Thursday. Happy Thanksgiving!!1 I am a follower.

 
At November 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Blogger Broadcast said...

I am a new follower from TMT Think of me Thursday. My link http://www.Bloggerbroadcast.com. Hope you can swing by for a visit and follow me too.

Happy Thanksgiving

 
At November 26, 2010 at 12:38 AM , Blogger Still Smiling said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

New follower from Blog Hop Thursday!

Melissa, from Through Pain and Smiles

 
At November 27, 2010 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Mel_Cole said...

Happy Thanksgiving too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home