This page has moved to a new address.

Ugh, What A Day!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ugh, What A Day!

I woke at 4:30 am with the stomach flu.  Ick  Apparently I'm not as immune to it as I thought.  I must have gotten it from Anna who was sick with it over the weekend.  I don't think I've had the stomach flu in over 20 years...I have to be honest, I hadn't missed it!

I got up about 7 am to get my oldest off to school and get Anna and Ethan to preschool, once my husband left with them I went back to bed at 8:30 am and didn't get up until 5:30 pm!  Crazy!  The good thing is I think it's gone, which is great since my husband will be gone for 48 hours starting at 5:30 am tomorrow.

I really hope Megan, Ethan and Rob don't get this - Rob is my husband.  :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home