This page has moved to a new address.

ThisClose to 200 Followers!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ThisClose to 200 Followers!!

How cool is that?!  I just started this blog in September - boy I better make sure I find some interesting things to talk about!

In my effort to generate more income for our family I stumbled upon blogging - really to promote my home business through my site Helping Moms Work From Home, but then I realized how much fun it is and really what an industry it is on it's own and wanted in - so I created this site!  I've started to realize that there is no fast boat to making money from blogging...at least not that I've come across.  It takes time, patience and a really good blog that keeps their readers coming back and continues to draw more!

I think I'm learning my way around for the most part.  I've joined several networking sites, reviewer sites and am learning more and more about being a "publisher" with advertising sites.  I haven't quite figured out about how everyone gets these amazing giveaways ~ I was approached by CSN a few weeks ago but they are the only one's.

I am excited because I am going to be getting a children's book to review shortly.  I love the theme of the book and I think it is so cool that my seven year old can read it and I can get her feedback as well.  I may be reviewing a website too (I think), but I need to get some clarification on that.

Really more than anything I wanted to say thank you to those who have elected to "follow me" - and, since I am still learning the ropes, please don't ever hesitate to tell me if I am doing something that is frowned upon in the blogging community.  You all have such awesome blogs - such an honor to get to meet everyone through their writing!  :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 10, 2010 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Princess Mom said...

Only 2 away now!!!

Hi following from Catch a Wave Wednesday!!

If you get a chance feel free to follow back!!!

http://princessmomof2.blogspot.com/

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:26 PM , Blogger Greta said...

Exciting :)

 
At November 10, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Debbie Does Coupons .com said...

I am following you now! You need 1 more for 200!
Thanks for stopping by and following me.
Debbie Does Coupons

 
At November 11, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Jessica H said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! Congrats on 200 followers!

 
At November 11, 2010 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Katiuscia said...

hi jodi thanks for your nice comment
i can't see you among my followers anyways it doesn't matter thanks for stopping by :)

 
At November 12, 2010 at 5:19 PM , Blogger (Single)Mommy said...

Hi Thanks for finding me I'm following you back I'm #217 wow you got 17 followers in 2 days??! You have to share your secret lol ;)

Tania @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

 
At November 14, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Congrats girl! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home