This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Birthday Anna & Ethan!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Anna & Ethan!!!

Three years ago today our lives were blessed with Anna and Ethan when they were born...8 weeks earlier then expected.

I had just been to a Halloween party with our oldest daughter Megan, who was 4 at the time. My husband was working a 24 hour shift at the fire department. Whenever my husband works nights Megan would (and still does) snuggle with me and sleeps in our bed. About 4 am on October 28th, 2007 I awoke to a great deal of wetness. And thought, "oh my gosh I just peed myself!". I ran into the bath and, low and behold, is was definitely more then pee! At first I was very excited and then all of a sudden it occurred to me...8 weeks early. I called my mom, I called my husband, and then I called the doctor - who, of course said go to the hospital.

My labor and delivery was actually quit easy. I was already about 3 cm dilated and about 60% effaced. Within a couple hours I was 7 cm dilated and 75% effaced...by 12:10 pm Anna was born and at 12:21 pm Ethan arrived. It was a very ease delivery - both weighed 4.1 lbs and both were 17" long. They only went on a nasal canal for the first day and that was all that was needed for the oxygen. Anna and Ethan spend 3 weeks in the NICU and then came home.

Our world has never been the same since! We are so blessed as a family!

Hugs and kisses! xoxoxoxo

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following from the blog hop, hope you can follow back.
God Bless,
Shelley
http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/

 
At October 31, 2010 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Susie Buetow said...

I have twins, too. They were born 32 weeks. Time flies. They are now 16!

Stopping over to BOOOoooooboboooboooooboooo on your page from the Creepy Crawl! I am stalking you I mean following your blog!

Stop over bc someone got murdered on my BLOG!

http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2010/10/zombie-murder-mystery-party-review-and.htm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home