This page has moved to a new address.

Can I Cry??

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can I Cry??

I just accidentally erased ALL the blogs I follow!!!  :(  I wanted to delete the gadget because it was only saying I followed 30 blogs and then update...somehow it deleted the entire list.

I'm not sure if it actually deleted me from peoples follow list or not.  Ugh...I don't know how I'll find all these blogs again...definitely will go through all following me too, but please let me know if I need to add you again. 

Okay - WEIRD it was empty and now I checked and everyone is back!!!  Yay, thank you God for knowing I already have too much on my plate.  :-)
Jodi

4 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Create With Joy said...

Hi Jodi

Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy! I'm delighted to follow you back and look forward to getting to know you!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

 
At October 28, 2010 at 2:55 AM , Blogger Design It Chic said...

Hi Jodi! I am now following you thanks to Welcome Wednesday, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;) Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or easy blog tutorials, you know where to come!
Today we have some brand new tips to better our blogs, so make sure you don't miss that! Happy Thursday!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Carrie with Children said...

What a relief! So glad it corrected itself - I can't imagine losing the list of blogs I follow! :)

 
At October 28, 2010 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Keli said...

Blogger does that to me allll the time! It's such a pain!

I'm following you back, thanks for the follow! Hope to see you at my blog hop, Friendly Wednesdays!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home