This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Sunday!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Since it is Sunday - the day of Sabbath, here is just a little reminder of what not to do:

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!" Isaiah 43:18,19a (NIV)  

This is a good reminder for me since I tend to let things bother me and dwell on them way too much and too long.  I am trying to learn to just let go of my worries and know that it will be okay and everything will be as it should

Enjoy your day!

Here are some Sunday Hops that I'm participating in:

Shibley Smiles Sunday Blog Hop Sunday Strolling Blog Hop

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 30, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Stopping by via the Sunday Hop to say hello and follow.
Have a great day!
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/01/happy-weekend.html

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Stopping by via the Sunday Hop to say hello and follow.
Have a great day!
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/01/happy-weekend.html

 
At January 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM , Blogger Tree said...

Hello! Thanks for linking up for Let's Get Social this week! I'm already a follower here. :) Hope to see you next Sunday too!

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Angie B said...

new follower from relax and surf. I also liked your FB page and left a comment on your wall: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/

 
At January 30, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Debbie said...

I need that verse...daily. I'm the worst for harboring things. Not part of the blog hop today, but just wanted to say thanks for this post.

 
At January 30, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger My Fitness World said...

Blog hopping by on a Sunday!!! I'm your newest follower.

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Discovering the Me in Mommy said...

Yes, God is a God who forgives, and we should too, especially ourselves!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home