This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today. <3

Today wasn't much different then any other day for me here.  My husband, who worked at the Fire Department all weekend, got home this morning and then had to leave a couple hours later for his full-time job.  He ended up having to be there all day for some training and meetings. 

I spent the day with Anna and Ethan...and doing our taxes.  That would probably explain my all day migraine.  This afternoon when I had emailed my husband if he had an idea of when he'd be home, I felt like my head was going to explode.  Anna and Ethan were, for whatever reason, very argumentative with each other today.  Of course, they did not get quite get that today is actually the day for love.

Megan made some adorable Valentine's today at school for me...which I loved very much.  She was so excited about it being Valentine's Day today.  She really wanted her present before school today, I think she was expecting something much larger then what she got.  She really wants one of those mini Pillow Pets.  I did warn tell her this isn't one of those holidays, it's small stuff.  I got her, Anna and Ethan a very large heart shaped lollipop - cotton candy flavored & a small heart box of chocolate.  I also got Megan a pair of children's slipper socks.  The Mary Jane one's they sell at Target.
IMG_3850
I live in my slipper socks all winter long since my feet are always cold.  Megan had seen a pair a while ago which we did get for her, but it turned out they were for adults.  So, I was very excited when I saw the children's slipper socks - and she loves them!  She really enjoyed her gifts (as did A & E).

Rob (husband) emailed me on the way home and asked if we should get a heart-shaped pizza for dinner.  I said heck yeah!  So we got heart-shaped pizza and had a good night.  All-in-all, it was a very nice day - despite my nasty migraine.

IMG_3849I am just so incredible grateful for such an awesome family.  I’m a very lucky mom with 3 wonderful children and an incredible husband. 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Sheryl of georyl.com said...

wow... a heart-shaped pizza...

happy Vday to you too!

 
At February 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better today. The heart shaped pizza is really cute.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 3:50 AM , Blogger Jill said...

I love your heart shaped pizza too!

I remember making heart shaped toast with strawberry jam, it's definitely the little things that count!
Your blog is really diverse, I love the family comments.

I found you on the blog hop, please come and see my site when you have a minute!

http://beourbest.blogspot.com/

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

We had a pizza too. It was nice to have an easy dinner.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home