This page has moved to a new address.

It's Going To Be A Long Night ...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Going To Be A Long Night ...

My daughter has a friend over for a sleep over, need I say any more?  They managed to scare themselves while they were chit chatting in bed.

After I got them calmed down from their scare they started talking again.  Now I think they are both tired but wired...over-tired.  I've been going up there to check on them rather frequently for them to go to sleep.

I know it's so fun to have a sleep-over - I honestly remember how fun I had!  But I don't want them to ruin it by not going to sleep and then being complete cranks tomorrow.

Ugh, just went to check on them and they are still giggling away.  Hopefully they will giggle themselves to sleep soon!

Love to all! ♥

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Christine said...

New follower from the Thursday Blog Hops! Love this post, brings back memories of my giggly sleep overs! I know my daughter will be doing the same thing in a few years too! If you get a chance check out my blog at http://mysweetpotato3.blogspot.com
I am looking forward to reading more posts!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home