This page has moved to a new address.

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ #18

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ #18

Welcome to the Having Fun Blog Hop! This hop has been created by A Mom Having Fun. Thank you, in advance, for joining my new weekly hop! I hope you have "fun"! :-)







The rules are simple:


  1. Follow A Mom Having Fun via Google Friend Connect.
  2. Leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow back.
  3. Link up your blog every week, and follow as many blogs as you want!
You don't have to post the above Having Fun Blog Hop button, but it would be greatly appreciated and would help spread the word about this hop.  :-)

Make sure you stop by my new Blog/Graphic Design site ~ Nifty Creations by Jodi  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with blog or graphic design needs.  :-) 










Thursday Blog Hopin'!

PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopThe Two Savvy Sisters

Labels:

11 Comments:

At May 19, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

New follower from TTT blog hop!

Stop by if you can :)

www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

Amanda

 
At May 19, 2011 at 1:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI, I am a brand new follower! I hope you have a wonderful Thursday! You can find me at http://www.yestheyrallmine.com

 
At May 19, 2011 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Bexx said...

New Follower! =)

 
At May 19, 2011 at 4:54 AM , Blogger Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Hi! Cool blog! Am now following on GFC ;-)

 
At May 19, 2011 at 5:07 AM , Blogger Vanessa Morgan said...

Hi! I'm a new follower. You can find me at http://vanessa-morgan.blogspot.com. Have a lucky day! :-)

 
At May 19, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Quirky Homemaker said...

Thanks for the hop! Have a great Thursday!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting, I'm a new follower!
naomi
misoglamorous.net

 
At May 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Night Owls Perch said...

new GFC follower from www.nightowlsperch.com

come by and follow back, if you havent already!

Thanks!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 3:43 PM , Blogger DontSayHurry said...

Long time follower... new to the hop! I've added a discount to my RAFFLE for blog hoppers!!
CJR @ The Mami Blog

 
At May 19, 2011 at 9:26 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

okay this is my first time, i think I did it right but I'm not sure. Hope you follow me back!

 
At May 20, 2011 at 12:29 AM , Blogger Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

New follower! Thanks for hosting!

Would love a follow back...you can find me at gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

Ginger

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home