This page has moved to a new address.

Exciting Stuff Going On!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Exciting Stuff Going On!

I am very excited to finally launch my new blog & graphic design website - Nifty Creations by Jodi. I am so excited for the opportunities that await me to not only in working with people to get their sites to look just right for them...but for the opportunity to just work again in the area if web development.

I am actually going to be sponsoring two different blogs for an upcoming Mother's Day event this Mother's Day weekend.

I will be sponsoring Bree of Blogmania, with a free header and free signature and Stacie of Simply Stacie, with a free WordPress package - which will include a customer header, background, footer, font and border color coordination, Button w/ Grab Code, and signature.

At the end of May, I will be in a giveaway called Build A Beautiful Blog - May 23rd - May 30th...also hosted by Simply Stacie and Kelly’s Lucky You. I will actually be giving away a WordPress package and a Blogger package for that one.

Lot's of exciting stuff coming up! If anyone has any questions - please don't hesitate to contact me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home