This page has moved to a new address.

Storkie Express, Inc. {Review}

Friday, April 22, 2011

Storkie Express, Inc. {Review}

I Love Storkie Invitations I am so excited to have been offered the opportunity to review Storkie Express, Inc, which was made possible through Mom Spark Media!  If you don't know of Storkie Express, they make fabulous invitations and announcements for all occasions. 

Every year we hold a pool party for my oldest daughter's birthday at a local pool we belong too.  The problem is that I am always late on getting the invitations out since just prior to her birthday we always just coming back from our family vacation.  It seems that before vacation I am so busy getting all the packing done for 5 people that I forget to get the invitations out.  Then I'm usually sending out a quick email to everyone while we are gone!

Thanks to this awesome opportunity - I was able to get the birthday invitations done early!  Storkie Express offered an amazing selection of invitations to choose from.  I chose the perfect design for a pool party!  The invitations also came with envelopes that I had printed with with our return address. They also have a matching birthday thank you cards.


Summer is the time when a lot of parties start creeping up on people.  Keep Storkie Express in mind for your looking for graduation invitations or baby shower invitations.  They even have beautiful wedding invitations, along with all the fillers that come with those.   

Storkie Express is a wonderful company to work with.  The cards are very easy to design, the order was processed immediately and the invitations were shipped the next day.  All of their prices are extremely reasonable, especially given the quality of the finished product.  The quality of the paperstock, envelopes and print are exceptional.

I would highly recommend Storkie Express, Inc. for all your invitations and announcements.


A big thank you to Storkie Express Inc. for providing product samples. This product review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. I was not compensated for this review and all opinions shared are 100% mine and honest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home