This page has moved to a new address.

Sorry For Being MIA, but...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sorry For Being MIA, but...

I've been working hard to get my redesign completed for my other site - Helping Moms Work From Home. I still have a few things to do on it, but I am pleased with how it has turned out.

I actually have a background in web development - the programming end of it. I had completed my Master's about 6 month after the twins (Anna & Ethan) were born. To be quite honest, that last semester is a complete blur to me. They were born 8 weeks early - the night before my midterm was due for my second to last class.

I haven't really been able to take advantage of my degree since they were born since I have not had enough time in the day to be able to work on a website project. But, since I started blogging last year and I've had more opportunity to refamiliarize myself with the programming languages I feel it's time to dive in and get my website design business off the ground.

It honestly couldn't come at a better time financially. It's been a tough road since coming home 4 years ago. Going from two full-time incomes down to one has been a huge strain...especially since our bills have actually gotten bigger with the addition of 2 children.

I am going to be offering some "freebies" as a sponsor in a couple upcoming events. I am offering a free header with Bree of Blogmania and a free WordPress design for Stacie of Simply Stacie for the upcoming Mother's Day Event. Then, I am giving away a free WordPress design and and free Blogger design for The Build A Beautiful Blog Week is hosted by Simply Stacie and Kelly’s Lucky You. The 2011 event will be held from May 23rd to the 30th.

My new design site is called Nifty Designs by Jodi. That is the site I am designing and will be getting up and running within the next week! I am very excited about this opportunity!

If anyone has any questions...please email me!

Love to all! ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home