This page has moved to a new address.

I Won the Stylish Blogger Award!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Won the Stylish Blogger Award!!

I won a stylish blogger award! This is the first award I've ever won for my blog so I am REALLY excited!  Heather over at "Mommy Only Has Two Hands" gave me this award.  Who has an incredible site of her own!  Brand new design that she did - and it is awesome!



There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.  Share 7 things about yourself
3.  Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


1. I love coffee with flavored cream, especially at night after the kids go to bed!
2. I was diagnosed with early menopause after my first child was born so we used donor eggs to conceive our twins!
3. I am a home body!  :-)
4. I have a Master's in Information Technology.
5. My favorite food is Mexican.
6. I stopped watching the news because of all its negativity.  
7. Because of my infertility issues - I am fanatical about having all hormone free and chemical free foods and non-toxic household consumable products.

Ok, now for 15 lovely nominations.  They don't have embeded music, you don't have to scroll left to right to see their entire blog, and these blogs have an uncluttered feel to them.

Here are my nominees:

Give It To Me Tara!
Chubby Cheeks Thinks
Carrie With Children
Through Pain and Smiles
Jessica's Coupons
The Not-So-Secrets of a First Time Mom
Mommy to a lil lady(bug)
3 Four and Under
Our Breezy Beach Life
Two Daughters, A Husband and a...Minivan
The Chronicles of a Rookie Mom
The P's in a Pod
Go Long! Go Green!
Busy Mom's Tips
Our Crazy Bunch



Tuesday Blog Hops!



Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog HopPhotobucket

Labels:

11 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Go Long! Go Green! said...

Wow, thank you so much!! :)

 
At January 11, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Congrats on the blog award! I like your criteria for picking your nominees, some blogs are so busy that they are hard to read, and nothing is worse than a sudden song blaring when you open a new site and your computer volume is turned up too loud. :-)

I'm your newest follower from the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop.

-The Menu Mama

 
At January 11, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Congrats on the wonderful award! I'm a new follower from Totally Tuesday Blog Hop -- and just getting back into blogging. I am going to go explore your site a bit -- I'm enjoying my visit :-)

www.bonkersinbarnhart.com

 
At January 11, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger LivingChicontheCheap said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the honor! That is awesome! :D

Jessica

 
At January 11, 2011 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Aw, thank you so much for the blog award!!! My first award, yay! :-)

 
At January 11, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you so much! Sometimes I get worried that my blog isn't up to par so it's nice to hear that it is easy to navigate! And I love your layout! It's so adorable! :) THank you again and congrats!!! :) Hope you have an awesome night!

Kim

 
At January 11, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Congrats on your first award!! And many thanks for passing it along!!

 
At January 11, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger 1grown2togo said...

Found you on Follow Me Chickadee!! Now your newest follower via GFC, Networked Blogs & emails...Hope you're having a wonderful evening!! Stop by my blog if you get a chance~~ Shari

http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Shah Wharton said...

Hello - Congrates on your award - I'm following from the hop - From Shah, at wordsinsync.blogspot.com

XX

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Thanks so much! I'm truly honored.

http://www.busy-moms-tips-blog.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger K said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it!
http://impatientlywishingonastar.blogspot.com/

I'm excited to get to know you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home