This page has moved to a new address.

BrytonPick - Floss In Seconds Review

Thursday, January 6, 2011

BrytonPick - Floss In Seconds Review


I was very excited to be given the opportunity through Tomoson to review BrytonPick - Floss in Seconds which is an interdental cleaner and an alternative to flossing.  It utilizes a germ-resistant stainless steel cleaning strip that is reusable up to 30 days.  One of the many benefits of BrytonPick is that it is supposed to be very advantageous for those who wear braces.  Having worn braces for years and now have permanent retainers I was eager to try these since regular flossing is very laborious with the retainers.

I have to admit that, although I did have a little difficulty with getting it between some of my teeth, I was very pleased with the performance!  And, although the BrytonPick did not go all the way through my teeth below my permanent retainer, it did fit between my teeth which I felt was great to slide it down between my teeth down to my gum line.

I am not so sure about it lasting for 30 days though.  I think it depends on your teeth and how tightly they fit together.  Some of my teeth are a pretty tight fit so the steel part of it did get rather beat up after just one use.

The BrytonPick comes in a variety of colors, is discreet, comes in a handy little pouch so you can keep it in your purse - or even your wallet, and is easy to use.  The directions are easy to follow.  The pick is boom-a-rang shaped so there is a great natural curve to use it in your mouth in the front and sides.



I would definitely recommend the BrytonPick as alternative to dental floss not only for its effectiveness but also for its discreetness and reusability. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home