This page has moved to a new address.

Late Night Shopping

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Late Night Shopping

I did it...I went out at 10 pm to go Christmas shopping.  :-)  I am really tired right now, but really glad it got it taken care of.  At least now that is one store crossed off my list, as well as some gifts that have been taken care of.  I think tomorrow I will have one last store to go to and then I should be finished.  Well, actually I am stopping at my sisters as well - I am re-gifting a space ship for Anna and Ethan that they've never even seen.

Tuesday was a rather busy day, again.  Seems to be a common theme lately in my blog posts!  The morning was spent at Anna and Ethan's preschool.  Ethan was student of the month so I went there for the morning and ended up helping them get things together for the Preschool Christmas party which was later in the day yesterday.  Since Megan is home from school now for Winter Break she got to go with me and help out as well.  I got to read a book to Ethan and his class.

It was very interesting to see Anna and Ethan "in action" at their preschool.  Ethan loves participating and is very enthusiastic and Anna really withdraws when she is at preschool...or really with any crowd.  It's so strange to see her so withdrawn since she is such the opposite of that at home.  Hopefully that is something she will grow out of.  I feel like they don't even know her personality (or her for that matter) since she never says anything while there.

Later yesterday afternoon we went back for the Christmas party, which was a lot of fun.  The kids put on a little show for us which was an ensemble of different Christmas songs.  All the kids performed very well - with no break downs!  There was a lot of food there which, of course, was great since then I didn't have to make dinner and they were also given some really wonderful presents.

Wednesday Blog Hops

Its Hump Day!

6 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Hi! A new follower from Wed blog hop! www.adayinmotherhood.com
@lomargie
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Day-in-Motherhood/103295486398365

Thanks!

 
At December 22, 2010 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Gifts By Katherine said...

Hopping over to leave a smile on your page. Happy Wednesday and Happy Holidays. Hugs, Katherine

 
At December 22, 2010 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is funny you mentioned late night shopping. I heard Toys R us was opening at midnight last night for a sale till 6a and I almost almost went.

 
At December 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger moncheri said...

Following you via Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

 
At December 22, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Airamty said...

Hi...following you via It's Hump day! Love your blog!!!...Hope you will follow me back! Happy Holidays!
http://pinkyslearningworld.blogspot.com

 
At December 22, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Inspiring You To Save! said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up. I'm already a follower.

Inspiring You To Save

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home