This page has moved to a new address.

"Community" Christmas Episode Review

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Community" Christmas Episode Review

I must admit I have never seen or even heard of the series "Community" before tonight. I was allowed the privilege to preview a special Christmas episode of the show that was done entirely in stop motion animation. I thoroughly enjoyed "Community" and feel that I really need to start watching this series! The Christmas episode will air on Thursday, December 9th at 8 pm EST/7 pm CST on NBC.  I would definitely make a point to watch this show!






About The Episode

When Abed (Danny Pudi) wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff (Joel McHale) and Britta (Gillian Jacobs) become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan (John Oliver). The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed’s madness. Chevy Chase, Yvette Nicole Brown, Donald Glover, and Ken Jeong also star.

Here is a little snippet of the episode to peak your curiosity if you have yet to watch "Community" or if you are a fan ... here is a teaser!







Blog Hops - Thursday

PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopThe Two Savvy Sisters

Labels:

9 Comments:

At December 9, 2010 at 3:56 AM , Blogger Helen Pigott said...

Hi,
I am a new follower of your lovely blog, I found you via Thirsty Thursday. You have some interesting, informative and different postings.
I would love it for you to visit me and leave me a message to let me know what you think of my blog.
I am currently running a Secret Santa Giveaway which you are welcome to join, simply add your name to that posting.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas

Helen x
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

 
At December 9, 2010 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Betty Manousos said...

Hello, new follower from Bassiraffe's Thursday blog hop!
Please follow me too.
Nice to meet you and have a great day!
Betty

 
At December 9, 2010 at 4:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newest follower from almost friday blog hop.

 
At December 9, 2010 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Kim said...

I'm your newest follower from Keepin' Company Thursday!
Kim
http://lilliputcottage.blogspot.com/

 
At December 9, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Kelsey Apley said...

Out Blog Hopping with Keepin Company Thursday! ! I am a new follower would Love for you to come follow me :-)

Reall like your blog!

http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com/

 
At December 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM , Blogger kassidy's notes said...

hi. new follower here. i hope you can visit my home.

this is the first time i'm reading about this show too.

 
At December 9, 2010 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Nicole weaver said...

Hi,

I am your new follower, please follow back at: http://marieandherfriendtheseaturtle.blogspot.com

Thanks!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Vance M. Ramos said...

Hi! I'm Vance Madrid and I'm from the Philippines. I came across your blog through Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower. I would love to have you follow me back. Please visit my blog at www.purpleplumfairy.blogspot.com. Thank you..

 
At December 9, 2010 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

new gfc follower, stopped by from keeping company thursday. Feel free to follow back
http://kelleya85.blogspot.com/2010/12/keeping-company-thursday.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home