This page has moved to a new address.

A Rather Busy Day Today

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Rather Busy Day Today

I'm running out in a few minutes to help our church with a program called 10,000 Villages - it helps put money back in the pockets of those who really need it!

Afterwords, I'm picking up kids from preschool and then have several appointments for work.  But I definitely have get on some hops first!

Have a great day today everyone - and stay warm.  It's a cool 22 degrees here, brrrrrr.

PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopThe Two Savvy Sisters

3 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Sofia's Ideas said...

I've never heard of 10,000 villages before - sounds like a fulfilling day...

I'm now following you through the Green Blog Hop. I hope you'll do the same! You can find me @ http://sofiasideas.com/

Sofia's Ideas

 
At December 2, 2010 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Found you from Buzz on Thursday!

Hope you can follow back:)

http://kimmersklips.blogspot.com/

 
At December 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Lolly Jane said...

new follower from thirsty thursday, come visit when you have time (:

ps: freaking out at your 22 degrees!! our 60 degree az weather is killin us! lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home