This page has moved to a new address.

Let It Snow!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let It Snow!

Our first snow fall of the season!  I actually saw a little bit last night while I was out in it but it was not sticking, and to be honest, I was not very thrilled with it!  Usually I love the first snowfall each year, but I think I was a little grumpy yesterday.  I had a migraine all day which tends to effect my mood.  :-)

It's a little late in our season to have seen snow for the first time.  But, I'll take it.  We have actually been a little spoiled and have had a rather mild Fall.  It's funny how I can live in the Midwest but not fan of cold weather.

Anna and Ethan are very funny with seeing the snow.  They don't remember it from last year so are very excited about it.  Ethan just asked since it's snow does that mean Santa is on his way.  So cute.  That's really what makes it fun, seeing the kids play and enjoy themselves no matter what the weather.

Edit:  So I got Anna and Ethan all bundled up to go outside to play in the snow because they really wanted to go out there.  They walked outside, stood there for literally about 5 seconds and then both turned around and said they wanted to come inside!  They didn't even want to touch the snow.  They both said it was too cold.  Funny!

Yay - I'm at 300 Followers! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, you are all so awesome!  I am having so much fun linking up with some awesome blogs and getting to know some wonderful people.  You all truly inspire. 

Enjoy your day!

Blogging Hints Catch a Wave WednesdayPhotobucket>Its Hump Day!Photobucket

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

Too funny that they wanted to come right back inside. Isn't that how it always happens?

I can't wait for our first snowfall here.. I even bought snow suits this year! Let's hope we get enough to make a snowman at least.

Happy Wednesday!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Heather Jones said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and linking up! :)


I'm already following!

Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

 
At December 1, 2010 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Retail Therapy Lounge said...

Hi - Found you on Welcome Wednesday blog hop and am your newest follower!
Would love for you to check out my blog as well:
http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com/

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Erika said...

Beautiful! I love first snows!
I'm visiting from MOHTH's Happy Hump Day blog hop! I'm your newest follower!
~Erika
Musings From a Stay At Home Mom

 
At December 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Lori/Mommy B said...

Happy Hump Day!! Newest follower from The Adventures of Mommy B  :)

 
At December 1, 2010 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Jenn@Sweet T Makes Three said...

New follower from Welcome Wednesday hop. That much snow shuts down school here! lol

 
At December 1, 2010 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

newest follower from Wednesday's hop
Congrats on 300 followers. I recently reached the same milestone ;)
come on over to my place
http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

 
At December 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Blogger (Single)Mommy said...

Newest follower from Hump day bloghop I'd love a followback!

Tania @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

 
At December 1, 2010 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Laura Everyday Edits said...

hi jodi- i had to giggle..your at 300 followers and i hit 30! congrats. thanks for following. I'll be back! laura @ http://imnotatrophywife.blogspot.com

 
At December 9, 2010 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Not looking forward to the snow here in Boston lol..we havent gotten any yet, Thank God lol....New follower from Thirst Thursday Blog Hop. Check mine out at

http://dreasblog8685.blogspot.com/

I have my first giveaway going on right now. Just started blogging a few months ago.. Love it! I am already hooked..
Andrea
=)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home