This page has moved to a new address.

Having Fun With Christmas Theme!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Having Fun With Christmas Theme!

Okay, so I figure if my blog name is A Mom Having Fun then I should truly have fun. And, truth be told, I get bored easily! So I've decided to go with a Christmas theme through the holidays! I found some awesome designs through http://silversdesigns.blogspot.com/ - a really nice variety of free theme's. :-)

I know it's probably not "good" to constantly change your theme...but it really is fun!

Happy Holidays!

6 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 6:09 PM , Blogger kalea_kane said...

The theme looks beautiful!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

I'm following you back from the Monday Hops! I love your Christmas theme! Now I wanna go change mine too!! :)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 2:29 AM , Blogger Mika said...

Cute blog! Thanks for the follow. I'm now following you back. :)
Mika (www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

Thanks for stopping by A CREATIVE SPIRIT... following you back and look forward to getting to know you.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting and following! I am now following you!

Beki
mymodernguide.blogspot.com

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas theme!

New follower from the hop! Would love for you to visit my blog when can. Have a great day!

Jen Maddox
http://www.WaltLife.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home