This page has moved to a new address.

Great Deals At Hanna Andersson

Monday, January 3, 2011

Great Deals At Hanna Andersson

I have been a part of the LinkShare Referral Program for several months now. Part of this program, which I love, involves being able to partner up with various advertisers they have.  One of their advertisers that I wanted to partner with is Hanna Andersson - Quality, Swedish-Inspired Clothing for Kids & Babies.  I absolutely love that store, so I was very excited when they approved my blog to place their Ads on.

I have purchased plenty of cloths at Hanna Andersson for our children and have always been VERY impressed not only with the quality of the product, but with the length of wear.  It is a Swedish company using soft cotton knits - so the material is wonderful against skin of newborns and adults.  I especially love the pajama's for the kids, they are a Christmas Eve gift every year for the kids!

The way they size their cloths enables kids to get longer wear time.  Their sizing is very different from that of the traditional US sizing - it is in Swedish sizes.  For instance, an 80 cm is 10-24 mos. and a 90 cm is 2-3 1/2 yrs - so you definitely get more wear out of the cloths.

Well, Spring has arrived at Hanna! The pre-season Spring Breaks Sale is going on now through February 27th. Customers can save on quality new spring styles for kids and babies.

Cute Pajama's:



A Large Assortment of Sweaters:



And, if you are gearing up for the Summer - there is plenty of swimwear to choose from:





All swim shirts have a rash guard tee which offers UPF 50+ protection. They are fast-drying nylon/spandex blend. UPF is the Ultraviolet Protection Factor; a UPF of 50 only lets 1/50th of the UV radiation through to the skin.

If you have not shopped at Hanna Andersson...you really need to check them out!

180 x 150


Tuesday Blog Hops

Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog HopPhotobucketJust Married with CouponsPhotobucket

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 2:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love Hanna Andersson, thanks for the heads up! I'm going to check out LinkShare too.

Just stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you'd come vist and follow me too at my new giveaway blog, Swagtastic Mama!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Stopped by from the Tuesday Blog Trail, new GFC follower.
You can find me at www.reviewsofasinglemom.com

 
At January 4, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Billie Poteet said...

Following you now from the Totally Teusday Blog Hop!!

Billie Jean
www.TheUnexpectedMother.net

 
At January 4, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Following from the blog hop!
Hope you follow me too!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back!

-Ashley

All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends

www.twitter.com/GlitterTrends
My Facebook Fan Page

 
At January 4, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Hi new follower from the Tuesday blog Trail.
Love meeting new people!
Cheers!
Jen
http://cariboobutterflycraft.blogspot.com

 
At January 4, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger moncheri said...

Following you via Tuesday Blog Trail. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-234-tuesday-blog-hop.html#comments

 
At January 4, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

Hi! I'm one of the guest hosts from FMBT, following you back.

 
At January 4, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

They have the sweetest looking clothes. Now following you from 6 in the nest blog hop. Come follow me when your free

 
At January 4, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Hi!
I'm already an avid follower. Just a quick reminder to head over and link up to my Welcome Wednesday hop! The linky is now open.

Frugal Invitation
http://www.frugalinvitation.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home