This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Blog Hops!

Happy Tuesday!

Anna's right eye started getting little goopies in it yesterday...and then the other started.  She woke up this morning and had the crusty's on both eyes.  I have an appointment for Anna in a little bit to see the pediatrician.  I'm not sure if it's pink eye?  I don't want to take any chances though with infecting other kids.  Poor Ethan had to go to pre-school on his own and he's never done that before.  He was a little upset this morning.  :(

PhotobucketJust Married with CouponsPhotobucketBusy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stopping by via the Tuesday Hop to follow and to say hello. Come on by and visit.
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-tuesday-all.html

 
At January 18, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger I Thought I Knew Mama said...

I'm your newest follower via Follow Me Back Tuesday!

Come visit: http://ithoughtiknewmama.blogspot.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your Anna is okay. We call that "sore eyes" over here in Manila.

- Mama Mia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home