This page has moved to a new address.

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ Week #7

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ Week #7

Welcome to the Having Fun Blog Hop! This hop has been created by A Mom Having Fun. Thank you, in advance, for joining my new weekly hop! I hope you have "fun"! :-)




The rules are simple:

  1. Follow A Mom Having Fun via Google Friend Connect.
  2. Leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow back.
  3. Link up your blog every week, and follow as many blogs as you want!
You don't have to post the above Having Fun Blog Hop button, but it would be greatly appreciated and would help spread the word about this hop.  :-)

Check out the post below to enroll in the 4-week online course Profitable Blogging for Beginners...for $5! The class is incredibly informative and very interactive.  Definitely worth more then the $5 fee.


Enter my giveaway for CSN Stores...a $35 gift certificate - click here to enter! {Ends, Monday, February 28th @ 12 pm CST}




Thursday Blog Hopin'!

PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopThe Two Savvy Sisters

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Dawn said...

New follower...I joined the blog hop =) Please follow back, thanks!
Dawn

http://dawn-wemaynothaveitalltogether.blogspot.com/

 
At February 16, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger Stina said...

Hello, I'm a new follower on Google Friend Connect. Could you follow me back at www.iluvsaving.blogspot.com w/google friend connect or Networked Blogs? Both are on my home page. Thanks!!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Cute blog! I am your newest follower, thanks for hosting and have a fab day!

Jen
Mommys Online Garage Sale

 
At February 17, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger DIAPERS in the DESERT said...

Thanks for hosting the Blog Hop... I am already a follower. Have a wonderful DAY!!

DiapersintheDesert.blogspot.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I'm a new GFC follower! Please check out my blog, too!

My Boss is Teething
http://mybossisteething.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

This is so much fun! I am now a follower! Have fun!

 
At February 17, 2011 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Roller Coaster said...

I'm a new follower from your blog hop. Nice to meet you!

Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home