This page has moved to a new address.

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ #24

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ #24

Welcome to the Having Fun Blog Hop! This hop has been created by A Mom Having Fun. Thank you, in advance, for joining my new weekly hop! I hope you have "fun"! :-)







The rules are simple:


  1. Follow A Mom Having Fun via Google Friend Connect.
  2. Leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow back.
  3. Link up your blog every week, and follow as many blogs as you want!
You don't have to post the above Having Fun Blog Hop button, but it would be greatly appreciated and would help spread the word about this hop.  :-)

For those of you who have participated in this hop in the past, you may have noticed a new design to my blog!  I also design blogs and websites for a living and finally got around to redesigning this site.  There are still some elements I need to add (and change), as well as some touch ups here and there!






Thursday Blog Hopin'!
PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopNice to Tweet You Thursday

Labels:

7 Comments:

At November 3, 2011 at 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

New follower here and just linked up with your bloghop.

 
At November 3, 2011 at 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Am your NEWEST FOLLOWER via your Hop! Nice to meet you!

Love the features on your blog and thanks for hosting this hop-

Happy Thursday -

Linda
beachside cottage (having a giveaway, too, if you like?!)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger NKubon said...

Hi there. Thank you for hosting the hop. Looking forward to reading your blog. Following you :)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Susan Cook said...

NEW GFC Follower :)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. Thanks for hosting this hop! I'm your newest follower!

I'd love for you to stop by my blog and follow back if you like.

Katie @ Glamorous Without the Guilt
glamorouswithouttheguilt.blogspot.com

 
At November 3, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Curbstone Homestead said...

I'm a new follower!

 
At November 3, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Blogger TerinAleah said...

I'm a new follower! :) I look forward to getting to know you!
http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home