This page has moved to a new address.

Mat Kearney "Young Love" {Review}

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mat Kearney "Young Love" {Review}

I have 3 young children - my oldest is 8, and then I have the 3 year old twins. We have been fully ensconced in music by the Wiggles, Laurie Berkner and Ralph for so many years that I don't even know what is "popular" any more!

One of my goals is to start introducing my children to more varieties of music, I have been rather weary of this given some of the language and content of many popular songs these days.  Since my oldest does know of the popular songs and does hear them through school/friends, I feel I need to know what she's listening to and get to know the different artists for both of our sakes.

Having an opportunity, through One2One Network, to review Mat Kearney's Young Love could not have come at a better time.  I have to say that not only do I love this CD but my kids do too!  My 3 year old's especially love this CD (they tend to want to hear something they like over and over again), my 8 year old is getting a little worn out from it but still engages in the music when it is on.

The songs have a great beat, #1 Hey Mama, #2 Ships In The Night and #5 Chasing The Light are the real popular sections my children and I enjoy - although I don't think there is a bad song on the CD.  All my kids clap to the first song and all know and sing the words to the rest.

There are little snippets of the songs you can listen to and purchase at Mat Keaney's iTunes site.  Also, if you go the Mat Kearney's Facebook page you can see the video for Hey Mama!  Also, feel free to visit Mat Kearney's website for even more information - including locations and dates of where he will be playing live.

A big thank you to One2One Network for making this review possible. Although I did receive a copy of the CD Mat Kearney Young Love and all opinions shared are 100% mine and honest.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home