This page has moved to a new address.

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ 20

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ 20

Welcome to the Having Fun Blog Hop! This hop has been created by A Mom Having Fun. Thank you, in advance, for joining my new weekly hop! I hope you have "fun"! :-)







The rules are simple:


  1. Follow A Mom Having Fun via Google Friend Connect.
  2. Leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow back.
  3. Link up your blog every week, and follow as many blogs as you want!
You don't have to post the above Having Fun Blog Hop button, but it would be greatly appreciated and would help spread the word about this hop.  :-)

Make sure you stop by my new Blog/Graphic Design site ~ Nifty Creations by Jodi  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with blog or graphic design needs.  :-) 











Thursday Blog Hopin'!

PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopNice to Tweet You Thursday

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Marguerite said...

I'm a new follower and I love your blog! Thanks for hosting!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger SouthernCouponer said...

Following from blog hop. Great site! If you get a chance check out my blog :)

http://www.southerncouponer.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home