This page has moved to a new address.

Busy Summer Days!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busy Summer Days!

Megan
I told Megan this Summer my goal is to not hear her say "I'm bored".  I believe I've succeeded so far.  The swim team has managed to keep our days, and most evenings, very busy...in a terrific way.

Anna & Ethan
On the 4th of July the swim team participated in a parade ~ their float won a youth award for the town.  Not only did Megan get to ride on the float, but siblings were invited as well.  Anna and Ethan had a great time on the float with Megan and the rest of the team!

I drew and cut out 90 fish in assorted colors and then each member of the swim team designed their own fish.  They were then hung on the float using a huge spool of wrap.  It turned out very cute.

It was extremely hot that day, so at the end of the parade the swim team coaches had a huge cooler filled with Popsicle for everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM , Blogger Brenda said...

The float is very cute! You did a great job drawing and cutting out the fish. I like that the kids were able to design their own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home