This page has moved to a new address.

Looking For Stylish, Affordable Glass Frames?

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Looking For Stylish, Affordable Glass Frames?

Recently I was introduced to the site Zenni Optical. Zenni Optical offers affordable eyeglasses that come in a huge variety of styles and colors. Their prescription eyeglasses are available for men, women and children, with prescriptions for single vision, bifocal and progressive lenses. 

Up until about a year ago I was pretty much an exclusive contact lens wearer. I only wore my glasses in the evening and had always found glasses to be rather uncomfortable. Then I started experiencing extreme dryness in my eyes. I tried several different types of eye drops for dryness and nothing really resolved the uncomfortableness. I was still trying to wear my contact lens only to find that within an hour my contact lens felt as though it was glued to my eye. Once I peeled the contact lens from my eye, it would take just about all day for my eye to recover.

At that point, I decided the discomfort was not worth it and I started wearing glasses exclusively.  Eye glasses have come a long was in the last few years. They are so much more trendy and comfortable. They also come with a much higher price tag.

Zenni Optical has received very positive press coverage. The article 3-On Your Side: Eyeglasses Online For Cheap, really focuses on the significant savings you can get from purchasing your eyeglasses through Zenni Optical. Their frames average price are between $6.95 and $45.95 a pair. The average price I see at my Optometrist is ~$175!

Also, with Zenni Optical's website - it is super easy to maneuver through!  You can narrow your search to gender, type of prescription, style of frame, color, and much, much more.  You also have options for full UV protection, anti-glare coating, sunglass tinting, and free anti-scratch coating.

I just bought new eye glasses this year (~$400!).  Next time I need to new glasses, I will be definitely heading over to Zenni Optical.  Right now all my frames are plastic...but I do want a pair of wire frames at some point!

As with most people, I am always looking to save money where ever and whenever possible, with good quality products.  Next time you need to purchase new eye glasses, make sure you visit Zenni Optical!

Although I did receive payment from SponsoredReviews.com for this review, the opinions are all mine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home