This page has moved to a new address.

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ #19

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Having Fun Blog Hop ~ #19

Welcome to the Having Fun Blog Hop! This hop has been created by A Mom Having Fun. Thank you, in advance, for joining my new weekly hop! I hope you have "fun"! :-)







The rules are simple:


  1. Follow A Mom Having Fun via Google Friend Connect.
  2. Leave a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow back.
  3. Link up your blog every week, and follow as many blogs as you want!
You don't have to post the above Having Fun Blog Hop button, but it would be greatly appreciated and would help spread the word about this hop.  :-)

Make sure you stop by my new Blog/Graphic Design site ~ Nifty Creations by Jodi  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with blog or graphic design needs.  :-) 












Thursday Blog Hopin'!

PhotobucketObviously MARvelousBassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Blog HopThe Two Savvy Sisters

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 7, 2011 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Quirky Jessi said...

I followed you via GFC. I don't really use it as much as other platforms, though, so if you'd like to follow back, you're better off connecting at:

facebook.com/QuirkyCookery
or
twitter.com/quirkyjessi

Thanks! :)

 
At July 7, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger K said...

Hi! Following via GFC. Thanks so much for hosting!!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello, I'm your newest GFC follower (mandiana) :) You can find this hop listed in the Time4Mommy directory here: http://favs.time4mommy.com/thursday-blog-hops.html ... We'd love it if you'd also join us in the Time4Mommy Thursday Book Review Hop Here: http://time4mommy.com/page/book-review-hop Have a great day!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Heather Nelsen said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower!

 
At July 7, 2011 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Hi. I am following you over from Fresh Plate

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Taryn McCracken said...

I'm a new follower via GFC. Thanks for hosting!

It's the Thought that Counts

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home