This page has moved to a new address.

Nature's Hand Granola {Review}

Monday, September 19, 2011

Nature's Hand Granola {Review}

I am addicted to eating yogurt with granola every morning, that's why I was very excited when I was approached by Nature's Hand to review their newly formulated granola products.

Nature's Hand has been around for 40 years with their granola products.  While many granola products are loaded with preservatives, sugar, sodium or trans fats, Nature's Hand decided to go back to the drawing board and reintroduce their granola products as all-natural.  Meaning, it only uses only premium all-natural ingredients like soy oil, which is full of fiber, protein and antioxidants.  Plus it is low in sugar and contains no artificial colors or flavors, preservatives, cholesterol, trans fats or sodium.

I tend to eat foods that are either organic or natural and low in sugar.  Granola can be very high in sugar content, so looking for one that is great tasting and low in sugar can be quite the challenge.  So having the opportunity to try Nature's Hand was an added bonus.  They were nice enough to send me two of my favorite varieties of granola, I chose Wild Blueberry and French Vanilla Almond.

I was was very impressed with taste of Nature's Hand granola.  Of the two, Wild Blueberry was definitely my favorite.  Not to say the French Vanilla Almond was not delicious too ~ but I'm a huge blueberry fan!  My youngest daughter loves the granola as well and eats it right of the bag or in a bowl by itself.

Nature's Hand comes in a variety of flavors besides Wild Blueberry and French Vanilla Almond, it comes in Original Vanilla Almond, Cranberry Delight, Raisin Hazelnut, Cinnamon Apple, and Maple Pecan.  Also, it is very reasonably priced at $4.99.  For more information, or to take advantage of their special offers they run every now and then, visit their website at Nature's Hand or like the on Facebook.

A big thank you to Nature's Hand  for making this review possible. Although I did receive a a couple bags of thier granola,,  all opinions shared are 100% mine and honest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home